Tuesday, December 15, 2009

American State Mortgage Ga Does Anyone Know How I Can Get An American Based Mortgage While Residing Abroad?

Does anyone know how I can get an American based mortgage while residing abroad? - american state mortgage ga

My husband and I are American citizens with social security numbers, and I heard that it is possible for a mortgage in any way that the States of foreign-owned -) not (get live, as a investment. If this is true, can someone please provide me in the right place or right for more information or to the vehicles. Also do not believe that our credit is so great, I have a loan that should not be a problem to be found. Not (Please answer if unknown). Thank you.

1 comment:

Fearless Leader said...

I have to mortgage in seven years. If you know where get a U.S. non-residential mortgage loans for one, are protected by copyright, please let me know!

Rick
http://www.fairwaymortgagelending.com

Post a Comment