Saturday, December 12, 2009

Laser Sailboat For Sale Virginia Can Someone Help Me Answer A Question So I Can Get Into A Laser Sailboat Forum?

Can someone help me answer a question so I can get into a laser sailboat forum? - laser sailboat for sale virginia

Laserforums.org I want a forum to connect laser class sailing, but in the folder, no coincidence that asks you what kind of ship is a laser I tried, sailing, dinghy, and everything you guess. Is it ready a part of one of the forums Gove, meet people, and if not, it's someone who can get a good estimate?

5 comments:

trunorth said...

Oliver has the answers you need, and I like the easy to handle Olympic-class racing boat.

My question is: "Why is this board trying to keep the people?" Sailing is the host, friends, family and education.

So the sailors have a bad reputation, damn snob factor at the Yacht Club should be revoked.

Now someone might ask you to remove the master of this source are the best, and bring me a gin and tonic.

Oliver Shaw said...

First, the laser? I assume you mean the traditional regatta alone, but several others in both dinghies and keel.

Try pot (note the spelling, if the automatic selection system can only read strings of letters instead of word meaning, and thus reject the misspelling).


You can also test each of the following:

Boat Race
the pitcher
Solo boat race
International Class Sailboat
Design a
Olympic-class
Cat manipulated
accompanied by a

Plus a few descriptors to build the hull is not a person I do not know if laser-CSF or CSF, or carbon fiber or injection (which uses four in the manufacture of boxes of different races, with wood - the laser is not sure), but probably need to know. Or you can try one by one.

Good luck.

visage du monde said...

The laser design is a sailboat by Bruce Kirby, designed from 1966 to 1970.

Earthlin... said...

Performance?
I can not add much to the comment above me, but I've heard time and again as a "performance" boats.
Good luck.

madmike said...

Try the "planning" boot

Post a Comment