Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Bridal Shower Program And Wording Honorary Bridesmaid?

Honorary Bridesmaid? - bridal shower program and wording

Is it only for people who can not attend a wedding? My friend has 2 sisters. One of them left around us, and it is my bridesmaid. The other sister lives in a way there, but the oldest of 3, our little flower is. I try not to be too much for people to stay (), especially children ask, however, she flies in a week, before hosting the bachelor party with her other sister. This is an afternoon bridal shower, because my mother would not be in town until then. Should I ask him a bridesmaid of honor? And if so, it is included in the program. I do not think, but I do not know. I know that asking too much for them to be at the wedding, b / c it has 3 Youngin in 4th

3 comments:

phantom_... said...

I would not. Bridesmaids is a sorta weird these conditions. Used to was the people who simply could not relate to be there, but now it is more of every friend of the bride, whose marriage had been there to take over, I at a wedding last summer was that 13 bridesmaids.

Since it is now one of his sisters, I would like to discuss with the MIL on. If you declare that you want it to be honest and promote the feeling that recognized the other sister about it - but that you are traveling and have children and that children in marriage ....

Is this the kind of girl who had forgotten to offend? Or will the stress of their own children and the travel plans would be an honor working for them, but added only? I know I ask my MIL. I'm sure it will help in the situation.

But yes, if you give as a bridesmaid, she should be on the agenda.

Meghan said...

It may not be too much to ask for them at the wedding, if you can arrange for their children are cared for during the ceremony. Perhaps your husband can see, or maybe you do not come to a few other close friends in the wedding, keep an eye on them. They are not only capable, your future SIL, with the exception of the light is not in the wedding party, as his sister, and a break from the mother during the mandatory (and brother are) special day - that's the good of all for all.

And I've never heard of a lady volunteer. It's seems strange. Almost to say, "you just barely make the cut, has been lost."

LunaRoss... said...

If it contributes to the wedding, and wants to honor him for his soon-to-be's sister, the bridesmaid of honor would be very nice. Yes, she is in the program is part of the participants listed wityh specific line "bridesmaid".

Post a Comment