Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Herpes Bikini Waxing I Have A Little Bump More Like A Pimple Near My Vagina...?

I have a little bump more like a pimple near my vagina...? - herpes bikini waxing

I took a shower and I have a small point near my vagina that is not similar to my private part more to this case women a bikini wax so it is [in the middle of the bikini area and vagina idk how else to say how sorry lol]
so yeah idk, what to fear in that it does not hurt, but when I press it gets a little .. I asked a friend, and he said he had to do something that could be a hair shaved, but idk ... and also do not know whether this has something to do, but can also herpes? I lost my virginity 3 years ago, but the chance, and now I get no other symptoms. can someone symptoms after 3 years ... Can someone plz help me im really cares.
Zip and no rude comments I already know I should see a doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment