Saturday, February 20, 2010

Pay Aetna Online Student Health Insurance?

Student health insurance? - pay aetna online

I am a resident of Arizona () which live in the summer breaks and lunch and I go to the University of Mississippi. I am no longer eligible for insurance from my parents, then I must take my own. I found that I like a plan from Aetna. It is a PPO with good coverage.

I have the map of Arizona, where are my address online, but when I plan my college address is not displayed. If I get this insurance, and whoever is ill or injured in Mississippi, I have to pay network fees? There are many hospitals and doctors in the Aetna network, where I am, but I am afraid it is not expected to be the network and I'm from the government.

Thanks for the help.

1 comment:

Zarnev said...

The plan of government plans and a specific name, but chances are you able to be on the net. National Network of Aetna and in September

It also has other options, many universities have a health plan are limited to the removal of students. However, it will probably not be possible to use the AZ.

It is planned specifically for students in her situation, which may not be better for you than the Aetna plan drafted. Visit a local agent that works with all major companies in your area. The agent can find the best strategy for your situation. There are no additional costs with the help of an agent.

Post a Comment