Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Volks Wagon On Road Price What Is The Deal With Automakers Trying To Fade Out Manual Transmissions?

What is the deal with automakers trying to fade out manual transmissions? - volks wagon on road price

I'm trying an admirer of the death of manual and listening to the manufacturer, with all the semi truck drivers on the road do not disappear Happing and see if Ford, GM, Chrysler certenly is hidden, lost much Forge Get Ur busniss Companys on ur head Bill Ford Come but.and other idiots, but what ic on television all the time hybreads speak only got 32 miles per gallon,,, give me a break already see that people had a 1.9 turbo diesel wagon for years and it is about 50 mpg highway and that even pure bred an ant, now that I read it only about 8 years ago that the UN caterpillar with biodiesel Fule the water was 90% but he had a problem with the freezing in the winter months, gradually reduced it to 32, so Happonen? Big shots made in every car, I hear you greet everyone else, not you let me think u !!!...

2 comments:

DodgerBl... said...

Probably there is not much demand for them, I'm my sports car with automatic transmission, what a mess, is not it? People are too lazy to change, to know more than most people do not how to drive a car in the majority, want to look good, they sit on

Cars 4 Sale said...

I think the choice of donuts were disposed of in the manual transmission to be checked by the analysis of sales statistics. etc. .. As with hybrids received 32 mpg, if thats true, why bother.

Post a Comment