Friday, February 12, 2010

What Are Polops One More Question For The Night. Christians Will You Pray For Peace For Me?

One more question for the night. christians will you pray for peace for me? - what are polops

because I always have my blood and urine for nearly a year looking back and sees nothing wrong with it. Well, you know, I have an infection or a urinary tract infection, as laboratories have tested many times and I DONOT renal or kidney infection or trauma, or have not been medicaiton thinnng in blood like aspirin. I went last Thursday for a flexible cystoscopy in the Department of uroligy and surgon told me that there are not many in the urethra, but he saw the white blood cells, which should not be there, that n could come anywhere in the kidneys, the ureters, the tubes in the urine comes into the bladder. He said that will be three things. An infection of low grade (I), two from cancer, before a call PolopND three malignancy. I am pleased with a CT IVP 20 have this month so I have a better idea of what can get it. If I have the C-word, I must go to God in it until you get home

4 comments:

jean m said...

Consider it done. Keep the faith, not only for peace to pray for you, but also for doctors who have the knowledge to heal. Remember that your God as the will. Keep your head and die, please do not be afraid when the time comes, because the life after death must be a better place. God bless you.

rathishr... said...

Jesus said not to be bothered. You will be healed in Jesus' name, if you believe. God be with you. She gave him a call and he will help you.

Elder H said...

But a Christian is not to be in my prayers.

Matthew! said...

Peace be with you! =)

Post a Comment