Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Chicken Pox And 6 Year Olds 6 Week Old And The Chicken Pox...HELP!?

6 week old and the chicken pox...HELP!? - chicken pox and 6 year olds

My sister has) three kids (4 years, 3 years and 11 months old and I have a daughter 6 weeks .... Both children were in a child who had been exposed to chickenpox during two hours yesterday in the Bible of the family (we had no idea at the time) ... I know that children vaccinated in a year and that the virus can remain latent in children up to two weeks before they begin to show symptoms .. .. My mother watches currently three of my brothers, children, and begin to see my baby tomorrow (unfortunately for me to return to work ).... Is it safe for my mother to keep my child with the other three, or should I look for someone different to him for two weeks, until we know what happened to see? Has anyone any advice? What we do have chicken pox a child? All tips are welcome. Thank you in advance.

6 comments:

Linda said...

Play it safe number. If you can avoid, try to keep the child from other children for at least 2 months. Colds and other viruses, the children can lead to incubate for up to 2 weeks after the person has recovered. Call your pediatrician - I doubt that anyone was as quiet as you want to find.

Moo Moo Mair said...

I would first ask your pediatrician. However, "the son of my sister called varicella in 6 months and ended with a severe food allergies and environmental factors and severe eczema. Your pediatrician and allergist agreed that it is likely if the exposure in the first years of life. If I had a chance ... I want to find someone for a few weeks to see what happens. Good luck.

Face T said...

Both children were vaccinated against chickenpox? If there is a suspicion or because they could get, of course not. I would not have a chance with a baby of 6 weeks. Chickenpox is not something that you now want to discuss. So I would like someone more than two weeks.

Momma and wifey said...

You need someone else take care of your baby. is very serious for a child that age get to chickenpox. I know that if I had have been hospitalized due to completely close the throat and could not breathe ... I was 8 months.

Precious said...

I do not know exactly how chicken pox can lead a child, so I would call the pediatrician to get a peace of mind.

threejoo... said...

You should not expose a newborn child for a few months until the immune system is built. if their children to their sisters. Look risk that you brought your baby ...

Post a Comment