Thursday, January 21, 2010

Used Kettle Corn Equipment Kettle Corn Catering?

Kettle Corn catering? - used kettle corn equipment

Those who work or a pot of corn?

I wind up talking to a kettle corn vendor have an event and provides for the adoption of popcorn. The host pays for the meals.

THIS IS NOT AN OFFER FOR FIRMS. I am looking for advice on pricing, business approaches, and so on.

I am a new provider of kettle corn, trying to reach new markets.
Does anyone use people like me for your event. If a large regular (approx 1 1 / 2 pounds) is $ 6 a bag, the price is 40% reduction to 3.40 per bag sound reasonable? Minimum must exist. Perhaps $ 100 hour (minimum 3 hours) or in bags, the highest? This could be from $ 100 batches of 5 victory at the 6 bags per batch relatively simple and double or triple rooms, with a little help.

What do you think?

2 comments:

Big R said...

Sounds good to me. Why do not you call from another dealer and Kettle Corn as a customer? Kettle Corn is a franchise fee? Ask them how much charge. I thought that buying a franchise. How can you do with it?

Big R said...

Sounds good to me. Why do not you call from another dealer and Kettle Corn as a customer? Kettle Corn is a franchise fee? Ask them how much charge. I thought that buying a franchise. How can you do with it?

Post a Comment