Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Planter Stands I Bought A Decorative Indoor (plastic) Ficus Plant .. But No Pot! How Do I Get It To Stand In A Pot?

I bought a decorative indoor (plastic) ficus plant .. but no pot! How do I get it to stand in a pot? - planter stands

I bought a 6-foot ficus plant (plastic) for my living room .. However, only came in a crock pot .. How can I in a normal pot?
What should I take in the Upper Room, not make it fall?
How can I fill it with earth?
They say that buying a "decorative pot" .. but where? and what I want in the pot "decorative" my foot ficus down so that they do not read?
Thank you!

3 comments:

Pat C said...

You can get a decorative pot, in most craft stores or garden centers. I stood in the pot and fill it with sprat in the foam insulation. It expands to fit the pot and the support of the plant. Cover the foam with sheet moss.

sharlaks... said...

Moss first flower pot, or build a new home ... then filled with gravel or small stones, so ... You can buy in store with pots of almost all plants in a nursery or Home Depot and Lowe's .. decorated.
We want to build Ficus ~ ~

moakleym... said...

Please come a little foam or foam flower and craft in the upright position, and after a few decorative moss to cover the foam so that it can not be seen.

Post a Comment