Monday, January 25, 2010

Clarins Products For Broken Capillaries On Cheeks Acne Will NOT Go Away. Tried Many Prescriptions.?

Acne will NOT go away. Tried many prescriptions.? - clarins products for broken capillaries on cheeks

I had acne for a long time, probably since I have 11 years. I have several dermatologists and tried prescription and much, much more than the recipe. Including but not limited to: proactive, Retin A, Retin Micro, Cetaphil, Neutrogena products, bee products, Clinique, Clarins, oil, tea tree, and samples from several limitations Burt. I am now 25 years old and very tired, as a teenager. The last Derm I went to told me to make appointments any more, because there's nothing I could do to make aid.

Now, in the winter my face is very dry, but I can not put lotion on, because it makes me more often! I'm getting old and I'm on the stage of "fat" Now feel my skin is cracking!

Can one of "alternatives" believe that you know of solutions that have worked? I am willing to try almost anything at this time!

5 comments:

Hermione... said...

Have you talked to a dermatologist Accutane? I have acne for 12 years, and finally started on Accutane 5 months ago, and now my face is clear. I myself am not starting earlier for kicking, but whatever. I recommend a dermatologist look different. Accutane is a last resort for medicines against acne, so if you have not tried, I would look into it.

JazzyJ said...

It may be hormonal and you might need to address internal cleansing. Coconut oil is also good for dry skin, oily skin / acne.

rockyfel... said...

There is to know everything you want .. redeemed for every home.

http://www.skin-care-recipes-and-remedie ...

rockyfel... said...

There is to know everything you want .. redeemed for every home.

http://www.skin-care-recipes-and-remedie ...

morgana said...

Accutane seems to be the most successful of all drugs. perhaps time to try it.

Women, Diane-35 or other pill very successful.

But all his attempts and errors. I found that nothing alternative (homeopathy, ayurveda, Chinese herbs, etc. worked for me), although others said it worked for them. All the trials and errors cuz something that a person ineligible for other work.

Post a Comment