Sunday, January 31, 2010

Red Meat Testosterone Question About My Testosterone Level?

Question about my testosterone level? - red meat testosterone

I wonder about me .. Testosterone KNO I mean, I have, but actually I'm not the kind of Alpha Male already kno .. I am calm and relaxed .. I was a brainstorm Clock Animal Planet .. Gorillas were and how they are fighting for a second and everything to increase testosterone causes .. I thought if I abandoned because I i kno effects of a bad, of course .. ciggaretts I can eat tons of red meat and lift weights and to fight so maybe like in the gym or something .. which could possibly cause my testosterone levels? I mean, what do you think .. Is this how it work with the people, or is already being produced for testosterone, as planned? What do you think?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You can increase your testestonre food rich in protein, and I think that heavy burden. When I started working with heavy squats and other compound exercises, I realized that my jaw is somewhat larger. not much, but it was Enuff in the mirror to notice. my cheekbones seemed more important and visible, despite the fact that they had put some fat on the face. Im pretty sure that my testerone level was increased, as will its impact.

Some bodybuilders take things as growth hormone, or D-bol and head, in fact, be larger, and their mouths .. Watch Chris Benoit, of course, HES is genetics, but I want to see this LOL damn neck. But these things can be dangerous if wouldnt take it if I were you.

stop smoking too good is bad for you. , Try to eat red meat too often, most of their protein from chicken and fish when you can get.

Post a Comment